Thank you for your interest in contributing to ATDChi's Training Today!
Our publication has been around since 1995. Today it is now a digital edition allowing us to tap into – and share – training and development resources from the Chicagoland area and beyond.
You can see
the publication here: http://www.scoop.it/t/atdchi-training-today
Training Today’s digital platform encompasses an online newspaper format. The Training Today Editor curates and monitors the digital publication. While pulling articles and relevant industry information from outside sources, Training Today is always looking for training and development articles written by our members here in the Chicagoland area.
Training and development articles of interest are:
- Articles that address issues facing professionals in the industry.
- Articles that offer practical solutions to challenges our members face.
- Articles that showcase novel approaches to common problems.
- Articles that discuss new trends and/or directions in the industry.
Articles must be previously published via a website, blog, or other format. Training Today’s online format will pull in the article from its original source. Contact the Training Today Editor for more information: email@example.com
Additional GuidelinesRegarding style and format, articles should:
- Be written in clear, straightforward language, avoiding jargon and technical terms.
- Length of articles can vary. Article should not exceed 2000 words.
- Cite references in AP style, when applicable.
Submissions are reviewed by the Editor on a regular basis. When approved, articles are added to Training Today on a monthly basis in alignment with relevant industry news. An article may be returned if judged to be inappropriate for publication in Training Today. Submissions may be held for a subsequent publishing date that better suits upcoming Training Today content.
Submitting an article
The author(s) should follow the guidelines below when submitting content.
Email the following to the Training Today Editor to be considered for submission:
- Email address
- Occupation / Employer
- Link to article
- Name of article
- Number of words in article, including title
ATD Area(s) of Expertise with which article is aligned
See the ATD Competency Model here: http://www.astd.org/Certification/Competency-Model
|• Change Management
• Performance Management
• Instructional Design
• Training Delivery
• Learning Technologies
• Evaluating Learning Impact
• Managing Learning Programs
• Integrated Talent Management
• Knowledge Management
Questions? Feel free to contact the Editor if have questions or you would like to discuss an idea for an article.