Promote Your Business
Become a Sponsor or Advertiser
Our sponsors and advertisers provide ATDChi opportunities to reach out to the local learning community with important information on industry trends, best practices, education and job opportunities, networking, and professional development events.
We always welcome an opportunity to better serve our existing sponsors and advertisers, as well as welcome new sponsors and advertisers to the ATDChi community.
Whether you are looking to market a product or service through ATDChi, have a specific sponsorship or advertising plan in mind, or would just like to speak with someone on how you can begin a relationship with ATDChi, we would love to hear from you. We offer annual sponsorship packages
at several different levels, or you can advertise using our a la carte options.
Why Sponsor or Advertise with ATDChi?
- 700+ Active & Engaged Members in the Chicago Metro Area
- 2,000+ Training & Learning Professional contacts on Mailing Lists in the Chicago Metro Area
- Well-established Community - Serving the workplace learning & performance community since 1943
- Audience consists of corporate employees, independent consultants (from a variety of industries), university faculty & students, and vendors.
- Many of our members are considering furthering their careers through academic programs and other educational opportunities.
- Individuals with purchase power are often interested in tools, technologies, and techniques that will help them (and their departments) meet or exceed their performance goals.
- Industry thought leaders and published authors – like Marcus Buckingham, Cyndi Maxey, Lou Russell, and Tony Schwartz -often make time to visit with the ATDChi community as part of their nationwide book tours.
Our Sponsorship & Advertising Objectives
- Build Community! Connect area learning professionals with the products & services they need.
- Deliver Results! We provide an ATDChi team dedicated to sponsor agreement and advertising fulfillment. You get what you want, when you requested it.